Monday, March 4, 2013

>> Safe Word: An Erotic S/M Novel


Safe Word: An Erotic S/M Novel


From the author of Carrie’s Story comes the continuing tale of a young woman’s uncompromising sexual adventure. Carrie leaves behind her life with Jonathan, the S/M master who initiated her into a life of slave auctions, training regimes, and human "ponies" preening for


Worthy in all aspects!
Again, I read this book in one sitting. I found that Weatherfield's writing has matured and that she is almost delightful in her explicit detail of S/M & B/D. However, I give it four stars because, her switching back and forth was confusing. One moment you're reading about Carrie's expereinces and suddenly you're looped back into Jonathan. I don't like back and forth stuff and so 4 starts she gets. I especially loved the pony training and how Carrie experiences the other side and Kate...the growth with her is spectacular. This book makes B/D almost bareable and although you may find yourself feeling shocked into another world...it is merely the way of life there. I like the fact that Carrie is always taken very good care of- despite the fact being in some very difficult conditions. That care shows some sensibility in the book. I started to get the hang of what to expect. And so will you.

Very sexually explicit but not as explict as the first book. I do recommend you reading...


Safe Word: An Erotic S/M Novel is one of best selling in Contemporary Women category.


No comments:

Post a Comment