Sunday, May 12, 2013

>>> Winter of the Wolf: The Wild Hunt Legacy (Volume 2)


Winter of the Wolf: The Wild Hunt Legacy (Volume 2)


Erotic paranormal ménage romance After years in foster care, Breanne Gallagher has the stable life she’s always wanted, living with her foster-sister, working as a chef, enjoying her comfortable routines. Then one devastating night, a hellish creature invades her apartmen


ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER 5 STAR BOOK FOR CHERISE SINCLAIR
Ah, where to start . . . First, I confess a bias toward this author's work. Her series Masters of the Shadowlands, is bar none, the best in the genre. There was a time when I got upset that she was writing something else instead of more "masters", but then I would read the other books. Then I would get hooked on the other books too and wanted her to write faster. It has now reached a point where I begrudge her the time she takes to sleep! Her different series are ALL that good! Must reads! Must read the day they are released!

This seires, The Wild Hunt Legacy, is a new favorite of mine. I'd never really liked "shifter" stories much, until Cherise Sinclair wrote one. The first in the series, The Hour of the Lion, introduced a fictitious town, Cold Creek, hypothetically near my home town of Seattle. There is such detail about Seattle and the surrounding area, that I was surprised, usually people who don't live here or have not spent time here get it wrong. She...


Winter of the Wolf: The Wild Hunt Legacy (Volume 2) is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment