Monday, January 21, 2013

~ Irresistible Desire: A Savannah Novel (The Savannah Trilogy) (Volume 1)


Irresistible Desire: A Savannah Novel (The Savannah Trilogy) (Volume 1)


Savannah has been in a relationship with Logan for four years. She thought he was the man she was going to marry, spend the rest of her life with, and one day start a family together. The life she imagined with Logan changes in a matter of seconds. Her entire life came crash


very Irresistible!!!
First I want to say I enjoyed this book, yes this is a new writer and had few errors but it isn't nothing that will stop you from reading this book.
I love how she made "savannah" the main character strong, independent woman and not weak. I don't want to give any spoilers yet but it is sexy book. the sex is mind-blowing!!!!
I highly recommend this book, support new writers!!!!
I know I am!!!!


Irresistible Desire: A Savannah Novel (The Savannah Trilogy) (Volume 1) is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment