Friday, February 22, 2013

* Awakening (The Vampire Destiny Series Book #3)


Awakening (The Vampire Destiny Series Book #3)


Vampire hybrid Josephine Anderson and her gorgeous vampire mate, Stefan Lifsten return home to New York City. Unknown to her, they will be forced to face the Council regarding her brush with death and Stefan’s hand in the killing of the vampire that attacked her. Her con


I can't wait for the next book
Okay. I have loved the first two books in this series but this one has the cliff-hanger to make you cry.
Without giving anything away I will tell you that I was in tears and nervous that it was going to end badly and then my heart leapt and I was crying tears of joy only to be dropped back down the hill to fear. Alexandra Anthony is an excellent writer and I am now waiting in earnest for the next book. It will be a day 1 release purchase.


Awakening (The Vampire Destiny Series Book #3) is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment