Friday, February 1, 2013

^ The Killer Wore Leather: A Mystery


The Killer Wore Leather: A Mystery


Mr. Global Leather has been murdered!In the Grand Sterling Hotel of Midtown Manhattan, home of the huge annual leather/BDSM/fetish ball and contest, Mr. & Ms. Global Leather, last year's male winner lies dead on the floor of his suite, wearing only very frilly, bright yellow


Satire at its best!
Laura Antoniou is amongst a select group of authors who is so versatile that she brought this book to life & made it a MUST read. I could not put the book down. Anyone who has attended or participated in Leather contests will see themselves, (or many others), in this satirical novel that just grabs you up in the drama. I was a bit bummed that I solved the mystery very quickly, (but I tend to do that - me bad, not a reflection on the book!) I don't generally read murder mysteries,but this was a true delight. I've now been dreaming of contests and murders for two days, so that is a clear indicator of how thoroughly I enjoyed this!


The Killer Wore Leather: A Mystery is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment