Tuesday, February 5, 2013

> Promises Kept


Promises Kept



Meh...
I'm not sure which book everybody else was reading, but this is SO not Ms. Knowles' best work. I was very disappointed, myself. I thought I was buying a romance novel, but this was just fiction with a bit of romance thrown in. Between the drama with the H's dead wife's crazy friend and the drama with the h's sisters' fathers, this story was just tedious.

The love scenes were excellent; Ms. Knowles does know how to write a great love scene. But I still have whiplash from the sudden falling in love of the H. One minute he was morbidly in love with his dead wife and the next minute he realised that he was in love with the h.

I returned the book. Definitely not a keeper.


Promises Kept is one of best selling in Contemporary Women category.


No comments:

Post a Comment