Sunday, February 3, 2013

~ Letters to Penthouse XXVIII: Threesomes, Foursomes, and Moresomes (v. 28)


Letters to Penthouse XXVIII: Threesomes, Foursomes, and Moresomes (v. 28)


In the sensual, sizzling world of Penthouse, a threesome is hotter than a twosome, foursomes are a scorcher, and more is a dream come true! Readers of the world?s greatest forum on sexuality can't help but agree, and their letters burn with all-true tales of husbands and wiv


Absolutely Fascinating Voyeurism
This is great; I love this kind of stuff. I bought it for my husband's birthday, but I had to check it out and sample a few letters myself, but ended up reading them all. (Well I didn't want him to have something that was unsuitable) So his brand new book was a bit thumbed when he received it.

I find this multiple sex fascinating, although I don't think I would have the courage to suggest it to my husband, it does make fascinating reading. In some ways it is very voyeuristic, but hey, there's nothing wrong with that or lets face it, the erotic film industry would grind to a halt. I'm also sure that the people who pen these letters are really exhibitionists who enjoy their sexual antics being enjoyed by others, again there's nothing wrong with that either.

If you like erotica involving multiple sex have a look at 100 Percent Erotica by Suzie Van Aartman, or if you just like sex have a look at it anyway, it is extremely explicit and raunchy, you almost feel as...


Letters to Penthouse XXVIII: Threesomes, Foursomes, and Moresomes (v. 28) is one of best selling in Sex category.


No comments:

Post a Comment