Friday, February 1, 2013

^ Fish & Chips (Cut & Run)


Fish & Chips (Cut & Run)


Cut & Run Series Book Three: Sequel to Sticks & Stones Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett are back on the job, settled into a personal and professional relationship built on fierce protectiveness and blistering passion. Now they're assigned to impersonate two members o


It was so worth the wait!
If I were to tell my real life friends that for months I am awaiting a new meeting with my friends Ty and Zane they would have probably asked who Ty and Zane are and why they have not met them yet. Of course if they would have learned that Ty and Zane are characters from the book, the least I would have gotten myself from my friends would be multiple eye rolls.

Nevertheless, this book WAS for me like meeting old friends, learning what they were up to while I did not see them and remarkably, learning that I did not know nearly as much as I thought I did about their characters.

I am a type of reader who is usually worried about reading a sequel to the beloved book simply because the next book will not measure up to the first one and also because I often feel that writing a sequel when there is nothing else to learn about the characters and that author will not be able to come up with powerful conflict between the protagonists and instead will create fake conflict...


Fish & Chips (Cut & Run) is one of best selling in Erotica category.


No comments:

Post a Comment